Sutter Creek Hotels
Sutter Creek, nearby Amador City and the town of Pioneer are home to well-established and popular Gold Country hotels. These lodging establishments are ideal for couples on vacation, business travelers, group events, family reunions and corporate retreats. These California Wine Country hotels provide a unique venue for weddings, receptions, honeymoons and anniversaries. Each of these hotels offer food services through their onsite restaurant, bar, saloon or all three. Staying at a Sutter Creek area hotel is an experience like no other!
Established in the height of the California Gold Rush, Hotel Sutter is the epitome of historic boutique accommodations in the middle of a booming wine region.
- Delicious on-site dining & two lively bars
- 3,000+ sq. ft. of meeting/event space
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest Rooms and Suite
- Limousine/private car service (available upon request)
- Wine tasting shuttle (available upon request)
- Courteous & bilingual staff (Spanish & English)
At Hotel Sutter, each of our 21 guest rooms are tastefully decorated and appointed with all the comforts of home. Each room is 100% smoke free and furnished with elegant, deep jewel tones and handcrafted quilts. Private baths with complimentary toiletries are included for each room. Turndown service, hair dryers and irons/ironing boards are available upon request. Additionally, we offer one ADA accessible room per floor to accommodate the special needs of our guests.
Visit the Hotel Sutter website: http://hotelsutter.com
Described as “both elegant and whimsical”, with a “rich, seductive opulence”, the Imperial Hotel is a place where time does not stand still, but it does slow down. Local residents and visitors mingle over cocktails in the Oasis Bar. Hotel guests sip a glass of wine or cup of tea on the balcony overlooking the town or on one of two native stone patios. A book or magazine selected from the hotel library leads to an afternoon of lazy inactivity.
Spend an afternoon visiting the many award-winning, family-owned small wineries in nearby Shenandoah Valley and Fair Play. Browse the antique and specialty shops in Amador City and Sutter Creek. Return to our regionally acclaimed restaurant for a relaxing meal featuring locally grown produce, fresh meats and sustainable harvested seafood. Then simply retire to one of our nine handsome air-conditioned rooms with private baths and look forward to a full gourmet breakfast in the morning. Life at it’s absolute best!
Visit the Imperial Hotel & Restaurant website: http://imperialamador.com
Enjoy chef prepared gourmet breakfasts each morning at Element Restaurant and complimentary wine in the evening. Comfortable and luxurious accommodations make for a memorable getaway at this Sutter Creek inn.
Hanford House Inn is more than just a romantic bed and breakfast for couples. It’s also a perfect venue for family reunions, small weddings, receptions and special events. This Sutter Creek B & B or boutique hotel is ideally suited for group getaways and is fitting for informal seminars or business conferences.
Visit the Hanford House Inn website: http://hanfordhouse.com
271 Hanford Street, Hwy 49
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Visit the Days Inn website: wyndhamhotels.com/days-inn
Discover a quiet retreat on 10-acres inside the El Dorado National Forest, centrally located near Sutter Creek and Jackson, as well as Kirkwood resorts and skiing. Clean and affordable. Ideal for weekend getaways to family vacations and reunions. Outdoor pool, heated spa, and hiking trails. Some pet-friendly rooms.
AT A GLANCE
- Onsite outdoor pool, heated spa, and hiking trails
- Gallagher’s Pub onsite serving beer and wine
- Plenty of parking with space for bikes, recreational vehicles and outdoor gear
- Pet friendly with dog run for your convenience
- Clean, comfortable rooms with queen and king size beds and daily housekeeping
- Suites with queen size bed, sofa sleeper and kitchenette
- In room amenities such as free Wi Fi, air conditioning and heating
- All rooms have a microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, and cable TV
- Private patio area for all rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking
- A friendly and helpful staff, eager to welcome you back again and again!
Visit the Pioneer Inn & Suites website: http://pioneerinncalifornia.com